Sat, Jun 17|
Maryland HQL and Wear and Carry (CCW)
This is a two-day (17th and 18th for 16 hours total) class costing $300 and qualifies for the Maryland HQL, the Maryland Wear and Carry permit, and a multi-state non-resident CCW.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 10:00 AM – Jun 18, 6:00 PM
AGC Range, 11518 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville, MD 21104, USA
About the class
This is a two-day (16 hours) class qualifying for the Maryland HQL, the Maryland Wear and Carry permit, and a multi-state non-resident CCW.
- Safe Gun Handling.
- Pistol Parts.
- Pistol Operation.
- Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Applicable Federal Laws.
- Maryland Firearms Laws.
- Use of Deadly Force.
- Interactions with law enforcement.
- Application requirements.
- Demonstrate Safety principles.
- Demonstrate Marksmanship Skills.
- Shoot and qualify.
- Healthy positive attitude.
- At least 100 rounds of ammunition. Note: Students often use 200 rounds or more.
- Ear protection!
- Wrap around eye protection!
- Willingness to learn.